Pay Rate: $85
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a major financial institution, is looking to hire a Change Management Consultant for an initial 6 month contract. The role is currently operating fully remote.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Act as the change management lead for a high-visibility/high-priority initiative, including developing change strategies, plans, and activities that drive adoption of change and benefits realization based on business needs
- Deliver all required change management artifacts inclusive of ownership and oversight of integrated partnerships and plans
- Partner with the internal communications team to convey information with compelling business context and advice
- Own the execution of all change-related activities
- 3+ years of change management related experience, with recent consulting background (Big4, Accenture, etc.)
- Diverse change management experience (not narrowly focused on technology change or post M&A change)
- Hands on, an individual contributor
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com