Pay Rate: $0
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
As a Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to: -
- Responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
- Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
- Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project.
- Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project.
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
- Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- 6+ years of prior experience in project management within Banking/Insurance sector is required
- PMP Certification is required
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.