Title: Cloud Technology Consultant
Location: Remote US
Duration: ASAP – with strong potential to extend
About this job
Our client’s goal is to empower individuals to build connections and community across their organizations. Our client is looking for a driven Cloud Technology Consultant to join their team. Our client’s team is a highly collaborative group of designers, researchers who work with AI, cutting edge tech and make a difference in a product that is the first of its kind.
As a cloud technology consultant, will be responsible for providing technical guidance to customers by acting as trusted technical advisor for broad and complex issues with specific large, diverse, and potentially complex Education. The Cloud Technology Consultant is someone with a creative and forward-looking outlook who will have extensive experience managing Windows, Apple and Android devices within an education environment, a good understanding of Windows Modern Management principles, tools and zero-touch deployment techniques, expertise in software maintenance and delivery, a clear understanding of Azure Active Directory and the Microsoft 365 product suite, proficiency with Apple MacOS support and administration. You will be expected to possess and maintain a deep understanding of endpoint management technologies and collaboration tools such as SCCM, Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, AD, Azure AD.
- Facilitating information gathering sessions with technical and business stakeholders
- Design, construction and maintenance of end user environments/endpoint solutions
- Partnering with business and technology stakeholders with a need to establish, communicate, and maintain a reliable and secure endpoint environment
- Support customers along their evolutionary journey from SCCM to modern management alternatives along with developing a positive relationship with business and technical stakeholders.
- Exceptional MS Office skills with Experience supporting O365, Microsoft Teams, Active Directory.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing an end user environment through Microsoft tools including SCCM, AD, Intune, Endpoint Manager
- Certification in endpoint management administration and tools is strongly recommended
- Enterprise Mobility Management experience, including Intune (BYOD & Corporate Device Management)
- Ability to effectively navigate and deliver results in a large and complex environment
- Strong forward thinking, analytical, interpersonal, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Great oral and written communication skills, with the ability to explain concepts and topics in layman’s terms to non-subject matter experts and build consensus and credibility among diverse stakeholder groups
- Able to work effectively both as an individual contributor and as a team member
For consideration, please email your resume in MS word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Cloud Technology Consultant" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be view at https://www.ifg-global.com/
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.