Our client, a Major Financial Institution is hiring a Settlements Consultant for a 6 month rolling contract to backfill on a settlements desk while a team lead is seconded to a multi-year project. In this role, the Settlements Consultant will analyze trades ensuring the proper settlement instructions are received/given, adequate cash is available, payments are issued correctly and trades settle accurately.
This role is work form home and can be located anywhere in Canada.
- 3+ years experience in a settlements or capital markets operations role
- Strong knowledge of derivatives payments including SWIFT
- Good Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables and the ability to sort large data sets.
- Good communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send your resume in Word format to Michelle Campanaro CPA at email@example.com today!