IFG IS LOOKING FOR A BILINGUAL GENERAL BUSINESS, ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE COLLEGE GRADUATE WITH 2 TO 5 YEARS OF BUSINESS EXPERIENCE TO JOIN OUR TEAM. Our South Florida operation focuses on providing mid to senior level accounting, finance, internal audit and tax professionals for mid to large sized corporation in Palm, Broward and Dade counties. Basically we are a contractor provider that also does some true deliverable consulting.
This is a Business Development position. The right candidate will be personally trained by the business owner, maximizing their opportunity for success in a very lucrative service sector.
Knowledge, Skills, and Traits Required For Success at IFG Are Listed Below;
- Very strong verbal communication skills speaking to senior level accounting and finance executives on the phone and in person
- Being verbally articulate, confident and quick on your feet are a must as you look to build a business relationship with targeted accounting and finance executives
- Always be on the phone looking for new business - if you don't love the phone and understand it is the first step to tremendous success this is not the job for you
- Consistently have a positive "the glass is always half full" attitude
- Great influencing communication skills that come across with a high level of integrity
- A consistent display of drive and passion within you that people around you feel it consistently
- Prior high level success with selling to very corporate clients
We offer an aggressive compensation package which includes a modest base salary combined with an aggressive performance based component.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this position in more detail, please contact Donald Ness at firstname.lastname@example.org.