Salary Mid-Point: $90,000
Location: Steubenville OH
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst
- Responsible for the monthly closing process including journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations.
- Perform inventory and product cost development and analysis.
- Coordinate physical inventories and perform inventory reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance with sales and use tax filings, IFTA, and KWH (energy) taxes.
- Responsible for all fixed asset accounting.
- Assist with audit requests from internal and external audit teams to include SOX.
- Assist SOX Manager with various Sarbanes Oxley responsibilities.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of business trends, scenario planning, and special projects.
Requirements of the Financial Analyst
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a closely related field required
- Knowledge and understanding of fundamental cost accounting principles
- Large ERP system experience required
- Experience with internal controls and Sarbanes Oxley
- Experience in physical inventory planning and reconciliation
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; advanced interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, or in a group setting, on assigned projects
- Ability to analyze problems and present resolutions
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please contact your IFG Partner or Dave Lozecki at 412-539-1434 x232 for additional details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com
IFG Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.