Salary Mid-Point: $90,000
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities include financial reporting & analysis, budgeting/forecasting, Balance Sheet reconciliations, Month-end and Year-end financial close support, risk/opportunity identification, and offering strategic business advice. The role may also involve assisting/reviewing research business proposals, donor funding proposals, and other financial requirements. The successful candidate will contribute to a diverse and collaborative workplace, ensuring compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
This role is 2 days a week in office. Wednesdays are mandatory, the other day is floating.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Canadian professional CPA designation
- 5 years of related work experience
- Experience in a financial role within Not for Profit
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent analytical, problem recognition, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking ability, and the capacity to provide relevant and value-added reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external department
For all other opportunities please visit www.ifg-global.com.