Our client is looking for a Senior Manager, Accounting Policy. This is a great opportunity to join one of the top banks in Canada in their technical accounting group! This is a high profile role that will work with key stakeholders to support their understanding and application of the banks IFRS and US GAAP accounting policies.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Accounting Policy include but are not limited to the following;
- Drive the implementation of new and amended accounting standards
- Monitor new accounting pronouncements and contribute to the standard-setting process
- Provide accounting policy advice to business units
- Develop and maintain the banks corporate accounting policies
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA with 5+ years in an accounting policy related role
- Technical accounting background in IFRS and US GAAP is an asset
- Strong financial and analytical skills; ability to exercise professional judgement in assessing business transactions and applying the relevant accounting rules
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #FS