This is a great opportunity to join a leading world renowned Consumer Packaged Goods Company located in Mississauga. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Finance team and provide analytics and insights related to the financial and operational performance of the company. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your promising career and contribute to the success of large reputable organization, then this is the role for you!
As Senior Financial Analyst, you are responsible for the following:
- Preparation monthly/quarterly and annual forecasting process
- P/L analysis
- Provide support for the evaluation of new business development opportunities
- Preparation of materials for head of finance and other members of the executive team
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Professional Accounting designation (Canadian CPA) would be an asset
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of related experience ideally coming from another CPG company
- Strong with MS Excel and other budgeting tools
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume in MS Word format in the strictest confidence to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.