Salary Mid-Point: $100,000
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Permanent
Our client, in financial services, is looking for a Sourcing Manager to take the procurement services department to the next level and beyond. This department is focused on excellence and vendor management relationship. The successful candidate will contribute to creating an environment where procurement services is sought out by organization for their knowledge, advice and expertise. If you are looking for a great new role to take procurement to new heights, then this is the role for you.
The Responsibilities of the Sourcing Manager are but are not limited to:
- Apply analytics to identify cost and demand reduction possibilities
- Deliver targeted savings through actions and reducing costs with suppliers
- Quantify savings and achieve maximum valued relationships with vendors
Qualifications of the Sourcing Manager:
- At least 7 years of progressive experience in finance and vendor management
- Must have procurement experience within a large financial services company
- Good communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other fulltime opportunities can be viewed at www.ifgfinancialsearch.com and contract/project opportunities at www.ifgprojectresourcing.com