Salary: $100K -$160K
Ready to take the next step in your career and ditch the next busy season?
Our client is a major Canadian success story who is bringing on new talent to rise to the challenges of the changing landscape. The team and culture is comprised of top notch talent who have exited the firm and quickly developed and advanced their capital markets knowledge and role. They are looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic Director, Finance to make the leap from the firm to the financial services industry.
The Director, Finance will possess a very high attention to detail, a genuine interest in financial industry and a drive to become a leader in the organization.
As the Director, Finance you will;
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Execution of close process including financial and regulatory submissions
- Work on initiatives to transform efficiency and effectives of financial reporting processes
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Completion of an Accounting designation
- Audit experience with financial services: banking or insurance
- Strong work ethic and dedication to deadlines
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other full-time opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.