Salary Mid-Point: $130,000
Location: New Castle PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller
- Prepares timely, accurate, and meaningful financial reports, cost analyses, and forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, budgets, forecasts and projections.
- Responsible to monitor, review, and reconcile all bank activities.
- Develops and analyzes financial information and reports to provide recommendations to management.
- Supports cost data within the inventory management system and performs standard costs analyses and periodic standard cost roll-ups.
- Performs month-end financial analysis of inventory and material costs and investigating significant variances.?
- Performs internal control reviews and ensures corporate procedures are effective and operating in all areas. . .
- Responsible for income, sales & use tax compliance, including tax payments and filings.
- Responsible for the calculations of the annual current and deferred tax liabilities.
Qualifications of the Assistant Controller
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or CMA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in accounting / finance in a manufacturing environment with cost accounting experience
- Experience developing annual budget, periodic forecasting, and monthly closing process
- Proven experience navigating an ERP system
- Advanced Excel (V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, data extraction ) and experience with BI tools with ability to create tables, databases, and spreadsheets to analyze data
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please contact your IFG Partner or Dave Lozecki at 412-539-1434 x232 for additional details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com
IFG Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.