Salary Mid-Point: $100,000
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager
- Supervise the daily operation accounting to include accounts receivable and cash management, billing and accounts payable and Payroll.
- Payroll responsibilities will include serving as the liaison with ADP, posting payroll data into the general ledger and establishing tax withholding.
- Manage all sales and use taxes.
- Responsible for cost allocation related to current cases.
- Prepare and update company-wide proforma financial statements to ensure accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Review, audit, and process expense reports for corporate credit card holders
Qualifications of the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, accounting or other related field required
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- 10+ years of experience in accounting to include payroll, Ap and AR
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Be self-motivated, an independent thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to work as a team member in a high-volume, fast paced work environment
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please contact your IFG Partner or Chris O'Conner at 412-539-1434 x230 for additional details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com
IFG Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.