Salary Mid-Point: $125,000
Location: Vaughan ON
Job Type: Permanent
As the Accounting Supervisor, you will be required to and be responsible for the Accounting, planning, reporting and costing for an offsite manufacturing site. This will include the following;
- Month end accounting including reconciliations, journal entries and accruals
- Annual budget preparation as well as monthly forecasting and monthly/quarterly variance analysis
- Inventory costing and review
- Ad hoc projects
- CPA Designation
- Experience working for both a public accounting firm and industry, ideally with manufacturing
- SOx experience
- Strong with systems and very good with MS Excel
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you would like to learn more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.