Salary Mid-Point: $115,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
In this role you will dig into Revenue, SG&A, EBITDA & the Balance Sheet while supporting monthly financial and business reviews, the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting. This role will also be responsible for consolidating financials. This individual identifies problems using analytical skills, generating collaborative solutions, determining the best approach and implementing innovative best practices.
- Support the successful integration of new acquisition
- Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and budgeting activities through automation, system enhancements, data quality, consolidation, and quality improvement.
- Prepare templates, facilitate meetings, and provide guidance and support for monthly financial and management reviews.
- Conduct variance analysis for areas impacting the P&L and Free Cash Flow.
- Drive annual operating plan and quarterly forecast cycle.
- Reconcile, validate, and ensure consistency of data from submitted to Financial Reporting system.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in an Finance or Accounting related field
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role in corporate finance/accounting
- Experience in a manufacturing and/or private equity owned organization strongly
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point financial modeling concepts including experience building financial models forecasting Income Statements and Balance Sheet
- Ability to navigate in various ERP and Consolidations System (Hyperion Planning is a plus)