Salary Mid-Point: $130,000
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager
- Review and file federal and State returns for company and all subsidiaries.
- Arrange all any necessary tax payments based on completed returns.
- Prepare and maintain consolidating tax entries for financial reporting, including Book to Tax income adjustments and deferred taxes.
- Prepare and maintain records for tax reporting by companies.
- Prepare Federal and States tax installment payments throughout year
- Prepare and file Federal and State tax extensions as needed.
- Maintain records and prepare 5472 draft filings for all inter-company activities.
- Prepare and file various Franchise tax reports for group Companies
- Prepare and maintain records for foreign tax filings
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset schedules including associated AMT and ADS depreciation.
- Compile data and respond to all tax audit requests.
- Manage and maintain Transfer Pricing documentation.
- Review, respond and initiate payment, when necessary, to all federal and State tax notices
- Maintain records for various "other" tax-reporting requirements to include forms 1099 and 1042.
- Review and file individual Income Tax (IIT) returns for foreign nationals.
- Review income forecast for inclusion of projected income and deferred tax adjustments.
- Assist with monthly financial closings on an as needed basis.
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations monthly.
Requirements of the Tax Manager
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- CPA and/or MST highly preferred
- 7+ years of experience leading in corporate income tax accounting and reporting
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Strong financial analysis abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please contact your IFG Partner or Dave Lozecki at 412-539-1434 x232 for additional details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com
IFG Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.