90-100K + 15% Bonus
Our client, a growing public company in the North part of the GTA is expanding their payroll team and needs to hire a Payroll Manager. This is a full time position reporting directly to the VP Payroll. This is a critical role for the group as you will help deliver value added insight on the payroll accounting of the company. If you are currently a Payroll Team Lead or Payroll Supervisor and are looking for your next career advancement, then this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities of the Payroll Manager include the following;
- Leading/supervising a team
- Manage the day to day payroll transactions, absence audit and all related payroll tax inquiries
- Support month end payroll related activities
- Be the main person to ensure the payroll cycle is closed on time
- Support other departments on ad-hoc projects
To be considered for this role of Payroll Manager, out client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Minimum 5 years of payroll accounting experience including 1 year of supervision experience
- CPM or PCP Certification
- Strong MS Excel skills and MS Office software
- Strong knowledge of federal and provincial regulations related to payroll
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
*This is a hybrid role; will require someone to work 5 days in office for the intial onboarding/training period
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com.