Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Procurement Coordinator to their team for an initial 4 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Scheduling and managing the schedule of sessions in Outlook with Teams meetings and room bookings.
- Coordinating approximately 80 people that are being introduced to a new process.
- Pulling together the prep materials for each session.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- Minor follow ups like submitting Procurement tickets.
- Powerpoint/Word support
- 3 years of office experience
- Strong organization skills and strong skills with Outlook/Teams/Sharepoint/MS Office
- Strong Communication skills: being a clear, patient communicator
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.