Pay Rate: $55
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
- Conduct detailed audits of financial statements, records, and transactions to ensure accuracy, compliance, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Perform risk assessments and identify areas for improvement or potential fraud within the organization.
- Develop and implement audit plans, including the selection of appropriate audit methodologies and techniques.
- Review and evaluate internal controls to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in safeguarding assets and mitigating risks.
- Prepare comprehensive audit reports, including findings, recommendations, and action plans.
- 8+ years of hands-on IT applications and/or IT general controls auditing experience
- CISA certification
- Must be Proficient in auditing IT processes general controls (ITGC), application, data, third-party, technology controls and Project audits
- Working knowledge of the operations and regulatory environments of each of the audit units globally
- Proficient at applying risk-based auditing standards, practices, techniques, processes and methodologies to the performance and review of audits
- FI experience or Big 4 accounting firms experience (PwC, EY, KPMG, Deloitte) - Nice to Have