Our client, a top 5 bank in Canada is looking to hire a Senior Manager, Agile Program Delivery on a 10-month contract role with a strong possibility of extension. This position is hybrid with 2 days a week in office.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develops, promotes, maintains, and actively manages the Agile delivery program by performing periodic reviews.
- Provide coaching and guidance to delivery teams, managers and executives on agile principles and practices.
- Develop and deliver agile training programs to improve the skills and knowledge of employees at all levels.
- Lead the agile transformation office activities, overseeing planning, coordination, and execution of transformation initiatives.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Analyzing program outcomes, providing insights, and making recommendations for enhancements/changes. Ensures the effective and efficient execution of all program components.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyzes, documents, and mitigates program risks.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Agile certification
- Previous experience as an agile coach, Scrum master and/or related fields - 5+ years
- Product management experience
- Previously working in consultancies
- Experience in strategic execution
- PMO experience.
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Exposure to projects
- Finance experience
- Good understanding PM world - asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!