Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Manager, Customer Growth to their team for a 2 year contract. This role is currently hybrid, 2 days a week in office in Toronto, and has a strong likelihood of conversion to full time.
- Serve as a key member of the consumer banking team responsible for supporting ongoing work and specific projects that will drive customer acquisition growth.
- Support key projects to drive customer acquisition, growth, and retention by conducting analysis, developing recommendations, and creating presentations.
- Support the development, launch, and tracking of acquisition campaigns.
- Implement key initiatives by working effectively with partners within Everyday banking team, Marketing, Analytics, Legal & Compliance, Technology & Operations and Channels Teams.
- Perform analysis of data sets and presenting their findings and solutions.
- Coordinating across the team and with business partners to develop recommendations and materials for meetings with senior leaders.
- 5+ years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study
- Experience in marketing, customer segment strategy, or supporting high value customers
- Ability to coordinate work efforts across stakeholders and manage to defined deadlines
- Strong data management software skills (e.g., Excel pivot tables)
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Degree in Business, Marketing/Communications
- Experience in Retail Banking would be an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.