Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire Delivery Manager to their team for an initial 10-month contract with a possibility of extension/conversion.
- Collaborate with leaders and partners to create a data strategy that empowers data practitioners to make timely decisions.
- Enable and identify data delivery capabilities to accelerate the data strategy implementation.
- Implement project level reporting for initiatives/projects; includes tracking, status reporting, dashboards etc.
- Become the "Go-To" person for everything on the Google Cloud Platform which enables both simple and complex data usage patterns.
- Training stakeholders on regular basis, by providing updates on the latest Google Cloud Platform practices, standards, policies, and new features.
- Create, curate, and communicate training content to influence best practices for data practitioners using Google Cloud Platform.
- Focus on the user experience of the platform and devise strategies to eliminate any negative user experiences.
Must Have Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Practitioner/Delivery Manager
- 2-3 years of SQL experience
- 3+ year of experience with Python
- Google Cloud delivery experience
- Experience with, Big Query, Airflow, Docker, Git
- Knowledge of banking and financial services products, covering all business lines
- University degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or Business preferred
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you would like to learn more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Deepkamal Kaur at email@example.com.