Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire Process Engineer to their team for an initial 7-month contract with a possibility of extension/conversion. This role is currently hybrid, 1 day a week in office in Toronto.
- Develop and maintain technical processes, procedures and/or documentation related to different Identity and Access Authentication and Automation initiatives.
- Facilitate Identity and Access Authentication and Automation Project workshops and document processes/business requirements/technical requirements.
- Process mapping and Documenting Business/Technical Requirements; Developing Test Strategy, Plans and Execute on them.
- Educate business/technical users responsible for managing and operating the new solution.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years work experience with a minimum of 5 years in IT Security and/or IAM - experience in Financial Institution considered an asset
- Process Engineering/Mapping Knowledge
- Must have at minimum knowledge of Privileged Lifecycle (Tools like CyberArk & Microsoft PIM)
- Lean six-sigma methodology experience
- Financial Industry experience
- Diploma/certificate/degree in computer science, engineering, networking, programming, security or technology related field
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you would like to learn more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Deepkamal Kaur at email@example.com.