Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Consultant to their team for an initial 4 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Publishing content on selected websites and updating and maintaining the existing content.
- Prepare and/or follow necessary publishing schedules.
- Choose templates and modules to create web pages based on stakeholder needs and requirements guidelines.
- Assist in the development of web pages through existing CMS based on the Django Web Framework.
- Produce detailed documentation of all publishing activities.
- 4-5 years of experience in web content publishing
- Working knowledge of content management systems, such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing Practices such as Email Marketing, A/B testing, SEO, SEM, ABM, etc.
- Degree in Marketing, Project Management, or any similar field
- In-depth knowledge of content strategy and marketing best practices
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com.