Salary Mid-Point: $65,000
Location: Monroeville PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Responsible for performing month-end closing duties and associated monthly reporting.
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and perform associated variance analysis.
- Assist with the preparation and review of budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor and provide reporting on capital expenses and update capital projects.
- Provider assistance with the annual audit to include preparing audit work schedules and answering detailed questions by both internal and external auditors.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual forecast and budget and prepare variance analysis to actuals with explanations.
- Review and monitoring of accounting systems in regard to Inventory, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Assist with special projects, systems reviews and implementations and business evaluations as requested.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Excel skills are required
IFG Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.