Our client, a large energy producer in Canada, is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team for an initial 1 year contract. This role is hybrid in Calgary.
- Opex and Capex variance analysis.
- Strong understanding of SAP hierarchies and master data structures.
- Benchmarking and financial modelling.
- Variance commentary to explain assumption baselines, key activity drivers, work orders and SCM impact.
- Back-casting, historical trending and business insights support.
- Variance commentary to explain assumption baselines, key activity drivers, work-orders and SCM impact.
- Data & financial modelling for variance comparison periods.
- Provide context and commentary for the MD&A, Investor relations, board memo and other external requests.
- Driving consistency between internal reporting and external reporting.
- Data modelling and data visualization in Power BI, Spotfire, or Tableau
- Strong understanding of SAP hierarchies and master data structures
- University Degree in Business, Commerce, or Administration would be an asset
- CMA, CPA, or CFA Designations would be an asset
- Prior experience participating in finance transformation projects
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com.