Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire an Auditor - Controls Testing to support their internal HR team for an initial 8 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Responsible for conducting testing to assess internal control processes and ensure the group is maintaining effective management processes and system of internal control.
- Contribute to insightful results/report of findings, and providing clear, concise and memorable insights on possible issues, to assist management.
- Execute testing in recognition of the risks of the client group which encompass the internal risks, control risks and internal/external environments.
- The key stakeholders in scope are: Employee Relations, Compensation, Talent Management, Diversity, HR Technology/Data, and more.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in audit or control testing
- Experience with designing operating procedures/controls and/or testing/assessing against procedures
- HR exposure
- Control Testing experience
- Analytical mindset and communication skills (written/verbal) to document results of control testing
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com.