Salary Mid-Point: $125,000
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
- Prepare/review consolidated annual and quarterly earnings reports and MD&A disclosures in accordance with IFRS.
- Draft quarterly conference call script and manage supporting materials.
- Collect peer and analyst data and summarize key highlights.
- Manage and improve impairment analysis workbook.
- Coordinate annual audits and quarterly reviews by external auditors.
- Research technical accounting topics and assist in driving implementation.
- Perform month-end, quarter end closing activities in support of a team effort to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist or lead business process improvement projects required by the Finance department.
Qualifications of the Senior Financial Reporting Specialist
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of related experience
- Public Accounting experience highly preferred
- Accounting Designation (CPA) and in-depth understanding of IFRS and GAAP strongly preferred
- Proficient use of ERP software and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Demonstrates strong analytical, problem solving, organization and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates an aptitude to understand complex processes and computerized financial and operational systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with and provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally across the organization and within your own team to solve problems, collaborate, and create value through collective action
- Ability to perform effectively and strive for results under tight deadlines with multiple priorities
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please contact your IFG Partner or Matt Shaffer at 412-539-1434 x2226 for additional details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com
IFG Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.