Pay Rate: $28
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage the execution of paid media plans, tracking budgets, and optimizing performance across digital channels (search, social, programmatic display).
- Support the development of paid media strategies to drive unit sales and contribute to overall business growth.
- Communicate trends, opportunities, and media performance status consistently with the team.
- Proactively identify optimization opportunities and recommend new test and learn initiatives.
- Analyze and distill data into clear insights, designing comprehensive reports to articulate campaign impact.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other marketing teams to achieve sales, revenue, and business objectives.
- Direct day-to-day activities in line with the Bank's risk culture and relevant risk appetite statement and limits.
- 1-2 years of industry or relevant work experience in a Paid Media Agency or In-House.
- Experience executing full-funnel strategies and understanding their contribution to business growth.
- 1-2 years of Agile experience, with the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks.
- Proven experience managing, collaborating, and influencing cross-functional groups and senior stakeholders.
- Foundational knowledge of performance marketing.