Pay Rate: $45
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Understanding Requirements - Document process requirements. Assist with the Research of viable solutions and make recommendations in developing enhancements to the process based on findings.
- Process Improvement - Help identify areas of improvements and work with the stakeholders to improve quality, client satisfaction and cost performance.
- Analysis & Recommendations - Help identify gaps to improve quality, client satisfaction and cost performance. Maintain and document IAM processes; apply Information Security standards and guidelines as they relate to IAM processes.
- Governance support - Proactively contribute to governance initiatives, providing technical and business advice, as well as insight on management processes. Contribute to the development of governance and risk-related company policies.
- Design Process Map documentation utilizing Visio to incorporate actions.
- Develop RACI. Facilitate discussions to determine ownership of role.
- Incorporate swim lane concepts into process map work.
- Ability to prepare PowerPoint presentation to organize key messages and at times updates to leadership.
- Working in both Jira, and waterfall methodology.
- 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience as a Business Process Analyst (Process Mapping experience).
- Visio experience.
- Understanding of how to solve technology problems - no need for infosec background.
- FI experience is helpful.
- SailPoint experience or knowledge.
- Able to tell a story via PowerPoint for executives.
- Engineering background.