Our client, a top 5 bank in Canada is looking to hire a Program Manager on a 12-month contract role. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to launch a new innovative customer-facing banking platform, collaborating with a variety of senior level stakeholders across Canadian banking. This position is 1-2 days in a month in office.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for the successful launch of the new web banking platform.
- Define clear objectives, deliverables, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the program's success.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the seamless migration of existing customers from the old platform to the new, ensuring minimal disruption to customers banking services and our frontlines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing, frontline support, communications, and technology to ensure a cohesive launch.
- Facilitate regular program meetings, SteerCos and other meetings to communicate program updates.
- Engage with Executive stakeholders to provide regular updates on program progress, mitigate risk, and address concerns.
- Identify potential risks, issues, and roadblocks that may affect the program's success.
- Ensure the new web banking platform meets the best-in-class standards and is thoroughly tested to avoid issues post-launch.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation, including program plans, timelines and status reports.
- 5+ years' experience as a Program Manager
- 2+ years' program management experience in launching web or mobile platforms in the technology space.
- 5+ years' experience with project management tools and techniques (e.g., CA PPM, MS Projects, JIRA, Agile/Scrum, Waterfall etc.) - please list which and how many years with each.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects/programs of high-medium complexity dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with web banking and financial services
- Scrum Master Certification
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!