Salary Mid-Point: $45,000
Location: Mississauga ON
Job Type: Permanent
Our story is about growth, and that means plenty of possibilities and opportunities for everyone on our team. Everyday, IFG proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. We strive to be much more than a great place to work. At IFG, you will join a collection of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation. IFG is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves.
We continue to grow and as a result, are looking to onboard an experienced Bilingual [HINDI] Finance, Accounting, Legal and Professional Services Recruiter. The main responsibilities for Recruiter at IFG include the following:
- Actively source and develop a network of talent and professional candidates and match them with available opportunities
- Screen, interview (phone / video), and qualify candidates to meet client and role specifications
- Advise and coach candidates throughout the interviewing process providing tips and preparation
- Develop job postings and advertising opportunities on online job boards and social media
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between Candidates and Clients
- Provide interview feedback to Candidates from Clients.
- Conduct professional reference checks
- Employment offers negotiations
- Maintain and track all recruitment activities through the company's applicant tracking system
- Identify new recruitment strategies and opportunities
- Responsible for reaching weekly, monthly, and annual performance goals, sales targets and KPIs to achieve individual targets
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals
- Provide the highest quality customer service and customer experience to candidates
- University Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment for an agency focused on Finance & Accounting.
- Expert level experience using Bullhorn [CRM], Click Up and Air Call.
- Hindi, Punjabi & English language experience strong preference
- Tenacious, goal driven personality
- Negotiation and Sales/Persuasion skills
- Ambitious, Positive, and Strive for continual improvement
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The market is busy so if this opportunity isn't for you but, you are looking for a more traditional Accounting & Finance role, please visit www.ifg-global.com for all available opportunities.
The successful incumbent will enjoy benefits such as:
- Guaranteed base salary and a lucrative, industry-leading bonus plan
- There is a direct correlation between your work and your earnings/quality of work life balance.
- Attractive and collaborative team environment
- The benefits of a start-up culture within an established organization
- Professional development covered