Are you looking to join a well-known company in the West End? Are you open to a contract with the very intent of moving to a full time role? Our client, requires a Regional Billing Coordinator to join a large fast-paced team. Reporting directly to the Billing Manager, this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Billing (invoicing)
- Ensuring the delivery of data and transactions required for the preparation of invoicing
- Input contracts and rates changes for accurate billing
- Reconciliations of daily billing
- Working with other teams in Accounting including Accounts Receivable
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone who has at least 3 years of related billing experience. Also, our client is looking for someone with the following:
- Hands on experience working with MS Excel, Work and Access
- Experience working with bigger teams
- Be able to work under pressure and be able to stay late to be able to meet deadlines
***This will be a hybrid role with 1 day a month in office for now which could move to 1 day a week in office.
If you have the skills required to to be successful in this role and you would like to learn more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Deep Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.