Pay Rate: $85
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Leads high level (size, scope, complexity, criticality and impact) or cross-functional change projects, or a major change program, or multiple work streams within a large program.
- Leads production of project charter with business sponsor(s) and stakeholder(s); facilitates shared meaning and commitment to goals.
- Deploys change tools to drive adoption of new behaviors.
- Defines change plan milestones and deliverables and manages assignments to completion. Drives project outcomes and ensures achievement of benefits.
- Develops and facilitates organizational change work including change readiness, input to communication development, input to talent management processes, input to leadership and ownership, learning/training, and change implementation and reinforcement plan.
- Leads production of success measures for adoption and sustainment.
- Ensures timely identification and mitigation of risks and issues.
- Performs quality reviews of projects.
- 5-7 years of experience in a change management/project management role
- Financial industry experience, and/or experience in primary discipline (project management, change management or business analysis) in a consulting environment.
- Strong with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with regulatory initiatives would be an asset.
- Prior experience in a large global consumer-oriented business in the retail industry and/or a multi-channel/multi-brand business.
- PROSCI certification would be an asset.