Pay Rate: $100
Location: Calgary AB
Job Type: Contract
- Preparation of corporate and partnership income tax returns, elections and other necessary filings.
- Prepare consolidated monthly and quarterly tax provisions.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual tax disclosure for financial statements and internal reporting.
- Prepare Canadian corporate income tax returns and elections including related research, analysis, and file preparation.
- Prepare/assist with annual SOX narrative updates and coordinate with external auditors.
- Work with other tax functions in Tax Department and various business units as required.
- Minimum 5 years of corporate income tax work experience
- A Bachelors' degree in finance or accounting
- Completion of a recognized accounting designation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Corporate TaxPrep and TaxPrep Forms
- Strong working knowledge with SAP (running GL details, financial information, etc.)
- Experience with OneSource Tax Provision considered to be an asset
- Completion of CPA In-Depth Tax Courses level I and II, with level III preferable
- Oil and gas industry experience strongly preferred