Pay Rate: $30
Location: Cranberry PA
Job Type: Contract
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist
- Gather bi-weekly payroll documentation and process for multiple entities in multiple states.
- Process garnishments and payroll-related deductions.
- Prepare payroll-related reports for companies processed.
- Review payroll issues with management and adjust accordingly.
- Maintain clinical utilization reports.
- Assist with audits to ensure that Payroll is processed in accordance with applicable approvals, policies, procedures, practices, reporting requirements, regulations, and laws.
- Answer employee inquiries in a friendly and timely manner and troubleshoot payroll-related issues.
- Perform other duties and financial analysis as assigned by management.
Requirements of the Payroll Specialist
- Associate degree in accounting or equivalent experience processing payroll
- 3+ years of experience processing multi-state payroll
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical skills
- Self-directed, requiring little guidance to handle tasks
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please contact your IFG Partner or Chris O'Conner at 412-539-1434 x230 for additional details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com
IFG Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.