Our client, a major energy producer in Canada is looking to hire a Master Data Analyst to their Supply Chain Management team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is hybrid in Calgary and has a strong possibility for conversion to full time/permanent.
- Support the execution and governance of SCM Master Data.
- Execute master data requests and cyclical refresh execution.
- Maintain master data governance.
- SAP Information Steward adherence.
- Analyzes and actions data concerning internal metrics.
- Development and/or maintenance for Master Data Dashboards/KPIs.
- Strong knowledge of master data governance practices
- Strong knowledge of master data execution
- SAP experience, SCM experience
- Knowledge of stakeholder engagement
- Clear communicator, problem solver, ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com.