Pay Rate: $75
Location: Calgary AB
Job Type: Contract
- Operations accounting and reporting activities and ensuring the results are IFRS compliant.
- Book accruals and journal entries for operations, including cogeneration.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly variance analysis with narrative reporting.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Properly account for and analyze monthly operating cost spending and forecast.
- Manage intercompany transactions and eliminations.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and resolve outstanding issues.
- Prepare annual lease operating statements.
- Minimum 10 years of oil and gas financial and accounting experience.
- CPA designation preferred.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- SAP and Advanced Excel skills.
- Extensive financial and accounting knowledge.
- Prior experience in Upstream finance would be considered an asset