Pay Rate: $95
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Project will be split between multiple projects. AML enhancements project - 50% of the time. Works with PO's across value streams and technology partners.
Typical Day in Role:
- Determines and establishes the appropriate program/project organizational and work breakdown structures (e.g., projects, workstreams) to accomplish program outcomes. Ensures program/project milestones and schedule accurately reflects the delivery commitments of subsidiary projects. Ensures an overall integrated delivery plan is developed, maintained, and communicated
- Directs strategic projects within the lines of business and provides integrated management of subsidiary projects and internal or external stakeholders.
- Accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering assigned strategic projects/programs, including all business, operational and IT deliverables. Ensures cross-program coordination of activities, deliverables, and benefits
- Directly leads all aspects of the program/project lifecycle and works with matrix business, line of business and technology partners to oversee all phases of the program while ensuring the program structure is designed to achieve the intended business benefit
- Chairs regular program and key forums (e.g., Steering Committees) to review progress with key team members and executives.
- Provides program/project level change leadership to ensure the vision and objectives of the large-scale transformation are driven properly, and ensures change management (the mechanisms of change) are in place to deliver the anticipated program benefits
- Ensures development of required project artifacts including project charter(s), and management plans (resource, risk management, quality management, communications management, etc.), and related PM artifacts, while complying with applicable enterprise delivery framework standards.
- Negotiates complex contracts with external vendors (in consultation with Strategic Sourcing) to ensure receipt of specific resources and materials, as well as best value for the Enterprise. Ensures day-to-day vendor relationship management occurs (including monitoring performance, reviewing, and approving vendor invoices)
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- 10+ years of PM experience including managing large-scale projects or programs of significant complexity and value ( $10MM) with high risk - Prefer background in AML and from financial institutions
- 5+ years of experience with of program/project tools (e.g., Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC))
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills, capable of balancing multiple perspectives, effective at all levels up to senior executive.
Nice to have Skills:
- Solid understanding of Financial Crimes knowledge is preferable
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you would like to learn more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Deepkamal Kaur at email@example.com.