Pay Rate: $70
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
o Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
o Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
o Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
o Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
o Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
o Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
o Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
o Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
Must Have Requirement:
- 6-8 years as PM preferably within FI
- Used to working with a larger program
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with contact centers is nice to have.
- People change management strategy execution experience would be nice.
- PMP would be nice to have
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you would like to learn more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Deepkamal Kaur at email@example.com.