Salary Mid-Point: $75,000
Location: Moon PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Perform Month-end close activities and reporting.
- Prepare and enter journal entries and perform account reconciliations.
- Review and reconcile intercompany transactions.
- Assist with the annual audit process and prepare necessary audit schedules.
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc financial schedules and reports.
- Perform the daily Treasury Function of cash receipts and disbursements and timely cash account reconciliations.
- Produce and Distribute Recurring Reports such as Daily Sales, Daily Cash Movement, etc..
- Assist in documentation of standard operating procedures.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with 1+ years of general accounting experience
- Large ERP experience preferred and Intermediate Excel skills required
- Detail oriented and observant; ability to analyze data and take initiative to get the job done
- Self-driven and can function with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
IFG Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.