Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Project Manager to their team for an initial 7 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
This Project Manager will be working with various project teams who may be located in Europe and Asia.
- Play a pivotal role in driving regulatory and maintenance/operations initiatives, managing projects, and ensuring successful delivery of finance and treasury projects.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, timelines, and budgets for finance and treasury initiatives.
- Ensure project deliverables meet high-quality standards and compliance requirements, including knowledge for planning, organization, monitoring, controlling, etc.
- Prepare and present project status reports, financial metrics, and performance indicators to senior management.
- Monitor project budgets, control expenses, and optimize resource allocation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including executives, to align project objectives with organizational goals.
Must Have Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years' of PM experience with finance background
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, IT or related field
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Regulatory compliance related experience
- Treasury experience
- PMP or other relevant project management certification
- Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance requirements
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.