Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Business Analyst to their team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of corporate actions, including mergers, acquisitions, dividends, and income claims to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity, and develop robust data validation processes.
- Manage and maintain corporate actions data, leveraging your expertise in industry-standard systems such as Broadridge and DTC.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and documentation related to corporate actions, ensuring clear communication of event details, impacts, and resolutions to stakeholders.
- Maintain an organized repository of corporate actions records and documentation.
- 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with the Corporate Action Life Cycle
- Strong knowledge of related processing systems related to corporate actions/entitlements
- Prior Broadridge and/or DTS/CTS Depository knowledge
- Previous Capital Markets experience (Nice to Have)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.