Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire Business Analyst to their Corporate Treasury team for an initial 6-month contract with a possibility of extension.
The candidate will be working with the Funds Transfer Pricing team within Corporate Treasury to replace the current internal FTP calculation engine and integration to management reporting.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards
- Builds reports and visualizations using Power BI, etc.
- Create, edit and run SQL/Python scripts.
- Reconciling, summarizing and presenting data, as well as reporting on the discrepancies
- Inputting raw data results into Excel and formatting them
- Checking and validating data before it is sent out
- Involved in UAT testing based on system results
- 4-5 years' experience with SQL & Python
- 4-5 years' experience with financial or management reporting
- Strong understanding of Excel [Vlookups, PivotTables, etc]
Nice to have Skills
- Experience at a major Financial institution
- A degree in Business
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you would like to learn more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Deepkamal Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org.