Our client, a large energy producer in Canada, is looking to add a Property Tax Analyst to their team for a 12 month of contract. This role is hybrid in Calgary.
- Review and compare tax notices to prior years and identify anomalies that require attention
- Code new tax rolls by using existing knowledge/information or by communicating with the stakeholders for updates
- Complete and submit payment requests on timely basis and allocate cost internally.
- Complete Journal Entries in SAP for cost allocation
- Utilize/improve existing process for property tax allocation
- Investigate the use of available data analytics tools to improve the efficiency
- Track incoming assessments, tax notices and appeals, payments etc.
- Accounting or computer science diploma or certificate
- Must have 5+ years of experience with property tax/accounting
- Strong working knowledge with SAP
- Must have Property tax knowledge
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org