Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Product Investment Writer to their Global Asset Management product team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is currently primarily remote, with periodic in office requirements in Toronto.
- Work on content writing and editing for audiences focussed on a variety of products including but not limited to Mutual funds, ETFs and alternatives targeted to include financial advisors, retail, institutional and high net worth investors.
- Write, adapt, and edit content that aligns with the company's strategic business goals and capitalizes on long-term and short-term opportunities.
- Work on investment blogs, sponsored content articles, digital projects, and other content to support various marketing campaigns or objectives.
- Assist with other writing assignments that can include marketing materials, landing pages, digital investment brochures, presentations, and advertising.
- Establish and adhere to project plans and work-back schedules, especially for regulatory projects.
Must Have Requirements:
- 10 years professional writing experience, as part of a marketing, and communications team in the Asset management and financial services/investment industry.
- Previous knowledge/experience writing - investment space, asset management.
- Familiarity with channel nuances across retail bank branches, direct to consumer, advisor, and institutional audiences.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in communications/project management/analysis roles.
- English and French Bilingual is an asset.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course and knowledge of the compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to produce effective communications tailored to reach the target audience using traditional and new media channels.
- Comfortable working with other software applications (i.e., workflow)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.