Pay Rate: $40
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge.
- Contribute to an inclusive work environment.
- Ideate, design, and develop engaging graphics, videos, animations, and other assets that embody, reflect, and champion the brand for all social media channels.
- Contribute design and motion expertise to the strategy and planning of individual posts and our social media editorial calendars.
- Work closely with the social creative and strategy teams to establish and execute on brand guidelines and identity for bank's social media channels.
- Ensure all work adheres to best-in-class industry guidelines and organization standards.
- Work as a teammate in a collaborative, fast-paced environment on various projects, campaigns, and initiatives while maintaining timelines and work quality.
- Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with bank's Values, its Code of Conduct, and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions, and conduct risk.
- 5+ years of experience as a Social Media designer - agency or brand side.
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects knowledge.
- Strong graphic/motion design skills with experience bringing a brand's look and feel to life.
- Strong video editing skills with experience editing and creating brand content for TikTok.
- Advanced platform knowledge of Facebook, X, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok including user behaviours and trends.
- Knowledge of Figma.