Salary Mid-Point: $115,000
Location: Beaver PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager
- Responsible for the accuracy of general accounting, leadership of the close process, and associated monthly financial reporting and analysis.
- Deliver timely and accurate month end close, cash management reports, and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Responsible for cash management including wire transfers, ACH payments, and maintaining lines of credit.
- Perform budgeting, forecasting and financial projections.
- Responsible for a multi-state payroll for over 200 employees including payroll tax reporting and reconciliation.
- Responsible for indirect tax reporting to all jurisdictions where business is being performed.
Requirements of the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Advanced degree and/or CPA preferred
- Three plus years of accounting staff leadership
- Strong time management and organizational skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please contact your IFG Partner or Chris O'Conner at 412-539-1434 x230 for additional details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com
IFG Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.