Our client, a large energy provider, is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to their team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is 5 DAYS ON SITE IN LLYODMINSTER.
- Responsible for accounting activities (journal postings, account reconciliations & analysis), for margin, operating costs, capital spend and overall financial reporting (profit & loss statement, including key performance indicators (KPIs)) for the Ethanol Business within Downstream Manufacturing.
- Responsible for the financial support of the Canadian Downstream Manufacturing assets in performing business analytical and accounting functions, assure business controls are operating effectively, and contribute to business unit initiatives.
- Coordinate and complete the compilation of the monthly estimates, quarterly forecasts, annual budget and Long Range Plan for the business.
- Development and maintaining operating cost reporting for the Ethanol business.
- Interpret results of business unit reporting and develop qualitative explanations for discussion.
- Provide assurance that business unit financial statements align with business activities and are in accordance with accounting policies (IFRS & Sarbanes Oxley).
- Minimum 3-5 years of business/financial analysis experience.
- Certified Professional Accounting designation (CMA, CA, CGA, CPA)
- Bachelor Degree with a specialization in Accounting/Finance.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and/or other reporting systems.
- Strong financial accounting & reporting experience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.