Salary Mid-Point: $100,000
Location: Moon PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis.
- Preform monthly forecasting on anticipated quarterly and annual profitability.
- Responsible for the development of cost projections.
- Perform variance analysis of actuals vs. budget and identify areas of opportunity.
- Research and analyze past financial performance vs. current.
- Explore and analyze acquisition opportunities and present to leadership associated financial data.
- Coordinate with the CFO and the executive team on long-term financial planning.
- Participate in budgeting process at the departmental level as well as special projects.
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Review, reengineer and implement financial policies and process improvement.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
Requirements of the Senior Financial Analyst
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting required
- 5+ years of of financial planning and analysis experience
- Experience handling general accounting and financial analytical responsibilities
- Exposure and working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Large ERP experience required
- Good communication skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate effective work relationships in a team environment with all levels of employees, including senior management
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities and achieve quality results
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please contact your IFG Partner or Dave Lozecki at 412-539-1434 x232 for additional details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com
IFG-Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.